Ollis Law, (referred to as “Our,” “Us” or “We”), recognises that your privacy is important. This Policy discloses the privacy practices for Our website and how personal and other information that We receive or collect about you is treated. Please read the information below to learn the following regarding your use of this Site.
1. Types of Information We Collect
Personal Information: Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, www.ollislaw.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, posting material on our blog, sending us feedback, requesting a quote or further information and services.
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site. If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence..
We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Aggregate Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We may gather certain information about you based on details of your visit to our Site including, but not limited to where you visit on our Site, your location, what other sites may have directed you to us and other communication data.
This information, which is collected in a variety of different ways, is compiled and analysed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that points to the site you just came from, which URL you go to after visiting our Site, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
2. How We Collect and Use Information
We do not collect any Personal Information (PI) about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. Although we do not require any PI from you in order to use this Site, you may be required to provide certain PI to us when you elect to use certain services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for a client account on our Site; (b) sending us an email message; (c) submitting a form or transmitting other information by telephone or letter.
We may also collect certain Aggregate Information. For example, we may use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer our Site and to gather demographic information.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some aspects of the Site may not function properly if you elect to disable cookies.
4. Release of Information
5. Updating and Correcting Information
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the PI that you have provided to us. You may change any of your PI in your account online at any time by linking to your account in accordance with instructions posted elsewhere on this Site. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by emailing or writing us at:
7B Dr. Ezekuse Close
Lekki Phase 1
Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us.
We encourage you to promptly update your PI if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, some information, such as past transactions, logs of technical support calls, or other information may not be deleted. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
6. User Choices on Collection and Use of Information
We may, from time to time, send you emails regarding services that we feel may interest you. In addition, if you indicated upon registration that you are interested in receiving updates or newsletters from us, we may occasionally call or send you direct mail about services that may be of interest to you. Only Ollis Law (or agents working on behalf of Ollis Law and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these messages, and only if you have previously indicated that you wish to receive them. If you do not want to receive emails and newsletters from us, you can “opt-out” by accessing your account online and editing your account information to no longer receive such mailings.
You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described above. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies, some parts of our Site may not work properly in your case.
7. Security of Your PI
At our Site you can be assured that your PI is secure, consistent with current industry standards. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of your PI. For example:
- We work hard to ensure that the data we collect is reliable, accurate, complete and current. We encrypt all PI, in order to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us. We also only keep collected information only for as long as reasonably necessary and use it only for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- We limit access to PI only to specific employees, contractors and agents who have a reasonable need to come into contact with your information. For example, we may provide members of our technical support team with limited access to your account in order to allow them to troubleshoot problems you may be having with the Site.
- Additionally, we also employ a number of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect PI. Our secure servers and our data centers are protected by industry-standard encryption, and our servers reside behind firewalls and employ high-level password protection.
- Finally, access by you to your PI is available through a password and unique client ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your PI, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this Site. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose PI about minor visitors.
7B Dr. Ezekuse Close
Lekki Phase 1